In a panic for a holiday gift? Bookstore gift card burning a hole in your pocket? We have you covered.
Seattle Times book editor Mary Ann Gwinn and the Elliott Bay Book Co.’s Karen Maeda Allman got together for a live chat on the best books of 2014, the best books to give as presents and best books of the 21st century (so far).
You can read the chat here; hope you can find something to read – and love.
Catch up on our recent book coverage before the chat:
- Best books of 2014: The Seattle Times lists its top 35 titles
- 28 great gift books
- 8 books to put under a bird-lover’s tree
- 5 beautiful books for fashion fans
- 7 new books for kids and teens by Seattle-area authors
- 6 books for music lovers
- Books and DVDs for stage-struck and movie-mad fans
- Travel books that might make great gifts