So what are the top tech companies in Washington this year?
The Washington Technology Industry Association will make its selections on March 15 at its 17th annual industry awards event. Here’s the list of finalists being released today:
– Best Early Stage Company: Appature, BigDoor, GreenCupboards
– Best Seed Stage Company: Simply Measured, Spiral Genetics, Zipline Games
– Consumer Product or Service of the Year: DocuSign, Parallels, Zillow
– Commercial Product or Service of the Year: EagleView Technologies, SEOMoz, Skytap
– Technology Accelerator Award: Founder’s Co-Op, Lighter Capital, Opscode
– CEO of the Year: Ben Huh (Cheezburger), Steve Singh (Concur), Bryan Mistele (INRIX)
Student finalists for the WTIA Technology Leader of Tomorrow award and their projects are:
– “Pablo’s Underwater Adventure,” Amanze Oleru (7th grade) and Joanna Wong (6th grade)
– “The Skateboard King,” Biruk Araya (8th grade) and Tyler Lam (6th grade)
– “Get Rich,” Gizan Gando (7th grade)
People can vote on their choice of the student award here.
“We’re fortunate to live and work in a state with such a diverse and vibrant technology community,” WTIA Chief Executive Susan Sigl said in the release. “These finalists represent the most creative and innovative companies and individuals in our industry and deserve the highest congratulations.”