Just when KingCo 3A was trying to make up a round of boys basketball games snowed out earlier this season, here comes the white stuff again.
All four games that had been rescheduled for tonight have been postponed. KingCo athletic directors are scheduled to meet tomorrow and their discussions will include new play dates for those games — which could possibly be Saturday.
With another round of games scheduled tomorrow, and more snow in the forecast, games could get back-logged even more.
Many school districts have a no-school, no-sports policy. In other words, if there are no classes because of weather conditions, athletic and other after-school activities are cancelled. Some districts, however, are more flexible and take a look at the weather conditions again later in the day. If travel is deemed safe, it’s game on.
Which policy do you endorse?