5. Emerald Ridge (6-2) at Bethel (8-2), 7 p.m.: Both teams have suffered lopsided losses against Federal Way, but both have fared well when not playing the Eagles.
4. Lakeside (8-1) at O’Dea (4-6), 7:30 p.m.: The Irish have lost five of their last six, but they lost by a combined five points to Franklin and Seattle Prep, two top-five teams. Lakeside enters as one of the area’s hottest teams having won eight straight since a two-point loss to Seattle Prep to start the year.
3. Oak Harbor (7-3) at Mountlake Terrace (9-2), 7:15 p.m.: The Hawks are a force to be reckoned with in 3A, having played Lincoln, 3A’s top-ranked team, down to the wire earlier this season. Oak Harbor’s Drew Washington is coming off a 24-point game in the Wildcats’ 55-51 win against a competitive Nathan Hale team.
2. Garfield (8-1) at Newport (9-2), 8 p.m.: Garfield has rattled off eight straight wins since losing its season-opener, while Newport has started rounding into form behind the return from injury of forward Isaac Dotson, who averaged around 17 points and 10 rebounds a year ago.
1. Bellevue (6-3) at Mercer Island (10-1), 8 p.m.: Mercer Island has shown, thus far, to be one of the best teams in the area behind the balanced scoring of its big three: Joe Rasmussen, Nick Nordale and Kaleb Warner. Bellevue, on the other hand, is always a tough out. The Wolverines only losses came against two teams from California and No. 1 Bothell.