The fall seems to flying by, and all of a sudden we’ve reached the regular-season midpoint. If you haven’t been following along like you have wanted to, or promised yourself you would, no worries. Read on to find out how to keep track of this weekend’s games.
– Tonight, we’ll be covering three games. Sandy Ringer will be at Kentwood-Tahoma. You can read more in-depth about that game. Matt Massey will be at Bishop Blanchet-O’Dea, Doug Drowley will be at Woodinville-Bothell and I’ll be at the Glacier Peak-Bellevue, a nonconference matchup.
– Glacier Peak at Bellevue can be seen on ROOT Sports at 7 p.m.
– Puyallup at Curtis can be heard on 1180 AM at 6:45 p.m.
– Mount Vernon at Snohomish can be heard on 1380 AM at 7 p.m.
– There is a national game on TV tonight, Norcross at North Gwinnett, a pair of Georgia teams on ESPN at 4 p.m.
– Bishop Blanchet at O’Dea is the NFHS game being televised online this week.
– The live stream on SWX tonight should be a good one, as 4A Gonzaga Prep faces 3A Shadle Park at 5 p.m.
– Also on the east side of the state, Mt. Spokane rebounded from a pair of losses that dropped it from the rankings to beat Ferris 27-24 last night.
– The Columbian has this page for live updates tonight, which includes games with top-5 teams Camas and Union.