We thought this week was going to be the big one, but then football happened, and as it often does, brought surprises with it. Let’s get on with the review so we can start looking ahead.
– Perhaps the biggest surprise came in Sammamish, where Graham-Kapowsin came away with a 17-14 win over Skyline.
– Auburn Mountainview is off to its best start ever at 6-0 after a 17-0 win over Lakes.
– Bellevue wasn’t perfect, but still beat Juanita 38-6 in a KingCo showdown.
– Franklin Pierce beat Fife 38-35 to take control of the SPSL 2A, report from the TNT.
– The TNT also has this report from Emerald Ridge’s 41-21 win over Bethel, one that vaulted it into first place in the SPSL 4A.
– Capital beat Wilson 34-21 to hand the Rams their first loss, and other recaps from The Olympian.
– No. 3 Union beat Heritage 42-14 to set up a showdown with No. 2 Camas.
– Jalen Hicks ran for a school-record 360 yards and five touchdowns to lead Ferris to a 43-34 upset win over Shadle Park.