October 31, 2014 at 8:31 PM
- In an early update, Bishop Blanchet beat Garfield, 31-7, at Memorial Stadium (Eastside Catholic and Roosevelt are currently playing there in a later Metro game). Braves get to play Bellevue next week and Garfield will be at Columbia River or Kelso in the first round of the Class 3A playoffs.
- Auburn is beating Lakes, 21-7, and has racked up 312 total yards. Since Auburn Mountainview beat Enumclaw on Thursday night, Auburn can be 5-2 (with a win tonight) and secure the No. 3 seed in SPSL 3A. With a loss for Lakes, there will be a three-way tie for the No. 4 seed, meaning there will be a play-off game since two teams need to be eliminated.
- Oak Harbor is easily handling Mountlake Terrace, 28-9. Princeton Lollar has seven carries for 88 yards and 3 TDs for Oak Harbos. Winner will be the No. 3 seed in WesCo 3A and gets Kennedy in the first round of the playoffs, loser is the No. 4 seed and gets No. 2 seed from Narrows league.
- Kentwood is shutting out Beamer, 24-0, in Kent. If Kentwood wins, and Federal Way beats Kent-Meridian, it will get the No. 2 seed in the North. Federal Way will get the top seed.
- Skyline is up, 21-7, over Eastlake. Rashaad Boddie has two touchdowns for Skyline, which can secure the No. 2 seed in KingCo 4A with a win. Eastlake will be the No. 4 seed with a loss.