By KJ Hiramoto
- Busy week for Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason. Michigan coaches Jim Harbaugh and Jedd Fisch and Georgia offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer were all in attendance for his basketball game on Tuesday. On Friday, Eason announced via Twitter that he received an offer from Texas A&M. Eason also has offers from Georgia, Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Florida State, Miami (FL), Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, and Washington State. Lake Stevens head coach Tom Tri said Harbaugh’s visit doesn’t imply that Eason has changed his mind from his July 2014 commit with the Bulldogs.
Harbaugh is in NW! Jacob Eason getting a visit!! Harbaugh all smiles! pic.twitter.com/cOAqhgq2Wg
— Coach Wiggins (@CoachWigginsFB) January 28, 2015
- Lakeside ATH Cole Stephens (5-foot-9, 150 pound) committed to Amherst College on Jan. 24. The second leading rusher in the Metro Mountain League last season said via email that he is most likely going to play wide receiver for the Lord Jeffs.
- Bothell tight end Cole Ford announced on Monday via Twitter that he committed to UTEP. The 6-foot-6, 234 pound senior said he looks most forward to enjoying the family atmosphere that the Miners treated him to during his visit. “Literally as soon as I stepped off the plane, I was completely backed by the community, the players and the staff,” Ford said. “The recruiting class is legit and they love to throw the ball to the tight end.” Ford also received offers from Idaho, Montana, New Mexico State, Portland State and UC Davis.
- Foss wide receiver Chris “Scooby” Reynolds received a preferred walk-on spot at UW on Tuesday. Foss coach Patrick Johnson said Reynolds and his family will be vising the UW campus to weigh the option. Reynolds initially committed to Idaho State on Jan. 19., choosing the Bengals over an offer from the Naval Academy. Reynolds looks to finalize his decision before Foss’ signing day on Feb 5.
– Did you recently pick up an offer or commit to play sports at the collegiate level? If so, e-mail us that information to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @seatimespreps.