Washington landed a big — 6 feet 8, 285-pound big — commitment from Fife’s Kaleb McGary on Monday, continuing the Huskies’ impressive late push before Wednesday’s National Signing Day.
The class would get an even bigger boost if Bellevue safety Budda Baker, the Northwest’s top recruit, chooses UW over UCLA. Baker will announce his decision at 7 a.m. Wednesday, moving up his announcement to avoid conflict with the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade downtown.
A few links:
- Baker is one of the nation’s top uncommitted recruits.
- More from McGary from The News Tribune.
- Wrapping up our coverage of the Tosh Lupoi saga.
- The Los Angeles Times’ story on Lupoi and the NCAA.
- Interesting read on the “oversaturation” of recruiting coverage.
- UCLA offensive line coach Adrian Klemm reportedly makes $700,000 a year.
— Realdawg.com (@Realdawg247) February 4, 2014