The Huskies have announced that spring practices will begin March 4. The spring game has been set for April 19, so that means another split spring season this year (with workouts before and after spring break). No word on whether practices will be open to the public … but don’t hold your breath.
- Wrapping up our coverage of National Signing Day after a “very intense” two months for Chris Petersen and his staff.
- Here are profiles of all 24 signees for UW and video of Petersen’s press conference.
- One of the Huskies’ biggest signees was Fife’s “Big Country,” Kaleb McGary.
- A list of local athletes and where they signed.
- More on two UW football players being involved in alleged assault after the Super Bowl.
- Steve Sarkisian hit “a grand slam” with his first USC class.
For those wondering, all indications are that this class is final. Some were wondering about four-star athlete Kalen Ballage, who has reportedly followed through on his commitment to Arizona State:
The ASU coaching staff is tweeting that 4-star athlete Kalen Ballage from Colorado has signed with Arizona State.
— Doug Haller (@DougHaller) February 6, 2014