February 28, 2014 at 10:15 AM
We’re, oh, 94 hours from kick off of Washington’s first spring practice on Tuesday morning.
- The NCAA rules committee will reconsider its controversial 10-second proposal next week, USA Today reports.
- Defensive end Pio Vatuvei, dismissed from UW last summer for an undisclosed violation, has signed with Louisville, according to his juco coach.
- The ESPN Pac-12 bloggers continue their spring position breakdowns across the league with offensive linemen. (Note that with UW’s overview it was an injured Dexter Charles, not Colin Tanigawa, who missed the Fight Hunger Bowl.)
- Bellevue lineman Henry Roberts, considered the state’s top recruit for the class of 2015, has offers from 11 of 12 Pac-12 schools and this week is visiting Stanford, which could extend an offer on the trip. ““I’d say USC and Washington are recruiting me the hardest,” Roberts told Scout.com.
- How soon is too soon to start recruiting a player?