March 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Happy Friday, everyone.
- Jeff Lindquist and Troy Williams continue to share the spotlight, and snaps, as UW nears the end of the first half of spring practices.
- So who faces more pressure at his new school: Chris Petersen or Steve Sarkisian?
- Bruce Feldman of CBSsports.com likes UW’s chances of winning 10 games in 2014 (for the record, so do I at this point). He also likes Sark’s chances in the Pac-12 South.
- Justin Wilcox is installing a 3-4 defense at USC, but the Trojans will also run multiple looks up front.
- Boise State enters spring ball with some questions at quarterback.
- A look at the top QB battles around the country this spring (including UW).