A few links for your enjoyment between breaks in the Madness today:
- Bishop Sankey, looking sharp in a gray suit, appeared on “NFL AM” on the NFL Network on Wednesday, and reiterated that he will take part in UW’s Pro Day on April 2. He said he was happy with the 4.49-second 40-yard dash he ran last month at the NFL Combine. “One thing I wanted to prove to them was I had that speed — that absolute speed,” he said.
- A rewind of our chat with UW baseball coach Lindsay Meggs, who has the Huskies off to a 13-5-1 start this season. New Husky Ballpark opens Friday night against Arizona — I’ll be there — and the weather looks promising for a nice weekend of baseball.
- The NCAA has net assets of more than $627 million, according got USA Today.
- Utah QB Travis Wilson was back on the field for the start of spring practices.
- A brief update on USC’s QB race.
Barack Obama to @ESPN_Colin on his bracket: "I have been burned in the past by not giving the Pac-12 enough credit."
— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) March 20, 2014