April 9, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Happy Wednesday, everyone.
- The Huskies believe strength coach Tim Socha is “the best in the country.”
- Practice notes and videos from The UW Daily.
- Good news for Jake Locker, who is ahead of schedule in his recovery from foot surgery.
- Athlon lists Chris Petersen as the No. 13 coach in college football.
- The Cougars are deep at running back this spring.
- Steve Sarkisian plans to name USC’s starting QB before the end of spring.
- ASU’s Todd Graham wants to see more from RB Deantre Lewis.
- A U.S. congressman is threatening to subpoena the NCAA’s Mark Emmert over the North Carolina “paper class” scandal.