April 16, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Right to the links this morning:
- Our notebook from today’s paper, leading with Chris Petersen‘s mandate that the Huskies get to know each other better.
- From The News Tribune: The Huskies hope their tight end tradition continues.
- From The UW Daily: Tuesday was a sloppy practice for the UW offense.
- From ESPN.com: Petersen is starting over with his process at UW.
- Here’s a segment I did on KJR with Softy on Tuesday afternoon.
- Steve Sarkisian says he will stick with Cody Kessler as USC’s starting quarterback.
- New Oregon State offensive coordinator John Garrett is trying to refine the Beaver offense.
- The NCAA’s legislative council approved a proposal that would allow athletes — including walk-ons, for the first time — to receive unlimited meals and snacks from schools. Insert joke here about Washington and Colorado now having a leg up in recruiting.