- Keith Price ran the No. 1 offense during the first day of Seahawks’ first rookie practice on Friday. From Bob Condotta:
Price, who ran the No. 1 offense during Friday’s roughly two-hour workout, said Carroll was the first coach to call him once the draft was over, and that he immediately committed to sign with the Seahawks.
“I kind of had my eyes set here,” Price said. “I was very familiar with the system, very familiar with the coaches, and I love this place.”
Price said some of the language of the Seahawks’ offense and what he ran at UW is different. But the overall concepts he said are pretty much the same, which he said “allows me to play fast out here.”
In fact, Price seemed to hardly miss a pass Friday, highlighted by a 63-yard touchdown throw to receiver Paul Richardson, the team’s first selection in the second round of last weekend’s draft.
- Here’s video of Price’s post-practice press conference.
- Bishop Sankey also participated in his first practice with the Titans. When he returns to UW to finish school, he will rely on an iPad to keep him up to date with the Titans.
- UW softball rolled to the championship round of its regional.
- UW baseball opened a critical Pac-12 series at No. 2 Oregon State with a 4-2 victory to forge a tie for first place (at 20-5) with five games left in the regular season.