June 17, 2014 at 8:50 AM
- It was always a long shot, at best, for Keith Price to stick with the Seahawks. His tenure in Hawks’ camp ended sooner than expected Monday when the team released the former UW quarterback. As Bob Condotta notes, Price will now be free to sign with any other team.
- With Price one of two players cut, the Seahawks signed another former Husky: running back Demitrius Bronson.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins has signed a four-year deal with Tampa Bay, with a reported $3.22 million guaranteed.
- More love for Hau’oli Kikaha, Danny Shelton, Shaq Thompson and Marcus Peters in Athlon’s preseason all-Pac-12 team.
- Mark Emmert says he expects to testify Thursday in the O’Bannon anti-trust trial.
Buccaneers second-rounder Austin Seferian-Jenkins' deal is worth $5.254 million, including $3.22 million guaranteed, $2.141 million bonus.
— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) June 16, 2014