UW released the video above, “Our Home,” as part of new ad campaign for the 2014 season. The campaign, created in conjunction with local agency Hornall Anderson, is intended to promote the community feel of UW and the gameday experience at Husky Stadium.
A reminder: UW will formally close out fall camp with a scrimmage at 3 p.m. Saturday at Husky Stadium. It is open to the public.
- Boise State’s athletic director says there has been “zero talk” about canceling Chris Petersen‘s return to Boise for the 2015 opener.
- Jerry Brewer: This could be one of the best years in Seattle sports history.
- NFL.com ranks the Huskies No. 20.
- Fun read from Christian Caple on the demise of the ‘NCAA Football’ video game.
- Tyrone Willingham, a member of the College Football Playoff selection committee, was not part of the recusal list released Thursday.
- The Oregonian’s Andrew Greif on the death of Oregon recruit Terrance Kelly, 10 years later. Great story.
- Cal and Colorado both made this list of the worst programs in college football. UW, by the way, plays both on the road this year.
- There are five recruits committed to UW on this Scout list of the West’s top 150.
USC head coach Steve Sarkisian says on SportsCenter Marcus Mariota is the best offensive player he's coached against in the Pac-12, ever.
— Sean Michael Meagher (@sean2m) August 15, 2014