[do action=”kjr-embed” src=”https://www.iheart.com/widget/?showId=25095845&episodeId=26990489″/]
Happy Tuesday, everyone. Apologies for making you wake up to Softy’s mug there. (I kid, I kid. Kind of.)
Today’s UW media schedule: Chris Petersen is available for a post-practice briefing around 11:30 this morning, and we’ll do our best to trick him into telling us who his starting quarterback is. (I kid, I kid. Kind of.) Offensive coaches and players are also scheduled to be available.
- Andrew Hudson isn’t taking his second — and last — chance at UW for granted.
- UW’s newest commitment is the seventh recruit to back out of a Boise State verbal commitment and follow Chris Petersen.
- Thoughts from sophomore Brandon Beaver on UW’s secondary.
- UW’s young secondary is improving.
- It’s been a rough few years on the field for Hawaii, and it hasn’t been any better off of it, either. A budget shortfall apparently has Hawaii’s athletic department contemplating eliminating football. UW, of course, opens the season in Honolulu on Aug. 30.
- Utah has named Travis Wilson its starting quarterback
- Taylor Kelly and Kevin Hogan are the forgotten QBs in the Pac-12.
- Running back Joe Mixon has been suspended for the season at Oklahoma.
Everybody welcome coach Peterson to twitter @CoachPeteUW
— Jake Browning (@jake_browning) August 19, 2014