August 20, 2014 at 6:04 AM
Right to the links today:
- It will take three or four tight ends for UW to replace Austin Seferian-Jenkins.
- UW coaches are keeping Shaq Thompson warm at running back while the job falls to the “core four.”
- Durability is of utmost importance to Chris Petersen at running back.
- More on the competition at tight end from the UW Daily.
- Softy had a good interview Tuesday afternoon with former Boise State running back Ian Johnson, who talks about what it’s like to play for Petersen.
- How about this: Stewart Mandel of Fox Sports picks the Huskies to win the Pac-12 North.
- SI’s Lindsay Schnell, meanwhile, picks UW to finish fourth in the North.
- Former UW defensive coordinator Kent Baer has been joined by his son on the Colorado staff.