September 11, 2014 at 9:36 AM
- Really cool story here by Bud Withers, who takes a look at the Huskies’ daunting nonconference schedule in 1994 — which included the famed “Whammy in Miami” — and contrasts that with scheduling philosophies in this new playoff era. As Mark Bruener said, “No way in God’s green earth would you see a schedule like that in today’s football.” A fun read.
- My notebook on UW’s revamped offensive line sparking the dominant ground game against Eastern Washington.
- Here’s the official UW-Illinois flip card for Saturday.
- Danny Shelton is living up to his pledge to “be … great.”
- Keith Price officially signed with the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Wednesday. Terms of his deal were not released.
- Q&A with Illinois QB Wes Lunt.
- Jim Mora discusses why he spurned UW and Texas in the offseason.
- Grading Stanford after its loss to USC.
[do action=”document_cloud” doccloudid=”1293194-14fb-illinois”/]
[do action=”document_cloud” doccloudid=”1293195-ill-wash-notes”/]