September 12, 2014 at 9:17 AM
- The UW defense is bracing for Wes Lunt and Illinois’ air attack.
- The Huskies, meanwhile, are trying to find a rhythm with their passing game.
- Bud Withers‘ weekly Pac-12 prankings … and his Pac-12 picks for the weekend (he likes UW 37-20).
- Illinois hopes its silent snap count will counter any potential noise problems at Husky Stadium on Saturday.
- Illinois has released its injury report, and its starting right tackle is out against UW.
- This Illinois fan site has an, uh, interesting simulation for Saturday’s game, in which Illinois is projected to win 48-45 … despite 555 yards passing from Cyler Miles.
- Stanford’s receiving corps could pose a problem for Army’s secondary.
Signed my University of Washington financial aid agreement today.
— UW Football (@UW_Football) September 11, 2014