The Huskies’ Sept. 27 home game against Stanford will kick off at 1:15 p.m. for a FOX broadcast.
That will mark the fourth week in a row that UW will host an afternoon game.
UW (3-0) will host Georgia State (1-2) this Saturday at 3 p.m. for a Pac-12 Networks broadcast. The Huskies, coming off Saturday’s 44-19 victory over Illinois, are a 36.5-point favorite this week.
As usual, a few UW players will be available for media interviews around 12:30 p.m. today, with coach Chris Petersen hosting his weekly press conference at 1 p.m.
- Georgia State will receive $900,000 to make the trip to Seattle this week, and Percy Allen examines how the game came about.
- Bud Withers on what we learned throughout the Pac-12 this weekend.
- Shaq Thompson was named the national defensive player of the week by the Walter Camp Foundation and Athlon on Sunday. He would see to be a no-brainer for the Pac-12 weekly honor.
- Hau’oli Kikaha, meanwhile, has been nominated for the Lott IMPACT player of the week. You can vote on that here.
- The Huskies are up to No. 7 in the ESPN bloggers’ Pac-12 rankings.
- Rob Rang has three Huskies going in this first-round mock draft for 2015.
Based on ESPN’s FPI projections, Boston College’s win over USC was most unlikely win of season. Eagles had a pregame win probability of 9%.
— Ted Miller (@TedMillerRK) September 15, 2014
And here’s the ballot I submitted over the weekend for the AP Top 25:
1. Florida State
5. Texas A&M
10. Notre Dame
11. Michigan State
12. Ole Miss
14. Arizona State
17. South Carolina
19. Oklahoma State
23. Penn State
24. Ohio State
IN: South Carolina, BYU
OUT: Virginia Tech, Iowa