- Bud Withers takes a look at this year’s class of Pac-12 quarterbacks. He writes:
The league’s quarterbacks have been described as potentially constituting the best year at the position in Pac-12/10/8 Conference history, and indeed, it might prove to be.
“I’ve never seen anything like this,” said Stanford coach David Shaw, who played at the school a generation ago.
“I don’t know if it’ll be like the 1983 draft, where you’ve got a bunch of Hall of Famers getting drafted, but I do think you’ll look and say, ‘Wait, all those guys in the NFL were in the same conference at the same time?’ ”
- Chris Petersen says the evaluation of the loss to Stanford starts with him and his staff.
- UW men’s basketball added to an already strong 2015 class with Eastside Catholic’s Matisse Thybulle.
- FOX Sports: Is the Pac-12 North the second-toughest division in all of college football?
- SI’s Andy Staples: Petersen might have “outfoxed himself” with the fake punt.
- Mike Leach has some thoughts on the end of human existence and whatnot.