- On “The Pick,” 20 years later, reviewing where were the programs were and projecting where they’re headed.
- And here’s a column from Bud Withers, who was there that day. Withers writes:
If Washington scores on that drive, then the Huskies aren’t staring this week at a 10-game losing streak to the Ducks, Chip Kelly doesn’t happen, Oregon wears like, normal uniforms and doesn’t carry out operations in starships, but regular buildings.
- Withers reviews the first half of the Pac-12 season and lists Arizona as the “team” of the first half and UCLA the biggest disappointment.
- Still more recognition for Shaq Thompson, the first defensive player to make the Heisman Pundit straw poll this week and a midseason All-American by SI. Hau’oli Kikaha and Danny Shelton made SI’s second team.
- Chris Petersen touched on a number of topics in this interview with The Oregonian’s John Canzano.
- John Ross III was at the UW-Oregon game two years ago in Eugene.
- More UW videos after Wednesday’s practice.
- Oregon’s running game has regained its footing.
- ESPN.com’s Ted Miller on Petersen’s reintroduction to the UW-Oregon rivalry.
- The Ducks’ Tony Washington, whose late celebration penalty cost UO in its loss to Arizona, had his best game against UCLA.
- Despite setbacks, Brett Hundley says his return to UCLA was worth it.
- Arizona State’s freshmen are adjusting to the college game.
— Brock Huard (@BrockESPN) October 15, 2014