Happy Veterans Day, everyone. And a special thanks to all those who have served.
Huskies’ practice was pushed back a bit this morning, so we’ll have some notes and video interviews this afternoon.
Until then, a few links:
- Chris Petersen says it’s been a hard first season at UW, but things should get a little easier for the UW defense with Shaq Thompson returning to linebacker.
- The Huskies are hoping to get more big plays out of the passing game.
- Arizona’s redshirt freshman QB, Anu Solomon, has put up some big numbers.
- This bowl projection has UW playing in the Cactus Bowl on Jan. 2.
- WSU’s Luke Falk won Pac-12 player of the week honors after his first start.
- Oregon State is looking to pull out of its slump against Arizona State.
- Ed Orgeron would like to return to USC.
- A look at this week’s Pac-12 matchups.
Also, if you missed it Monday, UW’s home game against Oregon State on Nov. 22 will be a night game, either at 6 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. for a Pac-12 Networks broadcast. The start time will be announced this weekend.