November 13, 2014 at 8:18 AM
- Freshmen receivers Dante Pettis and Brayden Lenius are getting more playing time, and they’re making plays.
- The Huskies will go back to a running back by committee.
- Bud Withers‘ weekly Pac-12 prankings.
- UW men’s basketball signed one of its best classes on Wednesday.
- Arizona’s depth at receiver will be tested.
- Suspended USC receiver Josh Shaw speaks about lying about a pool rescue.
Greatness is not something predetermined, predestined, or carved into your fate by forces beyond your control. #GreatDecisions
— Deontae Cooper (@DCoop_32) November 13, 2014