With their 37-13 victory over Oregon State on Saturday night, the Huskies became bowl eligible for the fifth straight season. Most projections have UW looking at a trip to the Cactus Bowl in Tempe on Jan. 2, but the Sun Bowl (Dec. 27) and the Las Vegas Bowl (Dec. 20) are also good bets, too, as the Huskies get ready to head to Pullman for Saturday’s 7:30 p.m. Apple Cup (Fox Sports 1).
Wrapping up UW’s victory over OSU:
- Our late game story: Fast start helps Huskies bounce back.
- Larry Stone: A satisfying win for UW.
- Jaydon Mickens‘ big plays sparked the Huskies.
- A photo gallery of the game from Dean Rutz.
- The Beavers “gave up too many big plays” in their third straight loss to UW.
- For Oregon State, another bad loss in a season going nowhere.
- UW’s defensive pressure was too much for Sean Mannion.
Great Win!! Can't wait to gain some weight in the off season haha #Huskies
— budda baker (@buddabaker32) November 23, 2014
— Brian Wagner (@BrianRWagner) November 23, 2014