November 23, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Game notes from UW after the Huskies’ 37-13 victory over Oregon State:
- Hau’oli Kikaha had one sack Saturday night and he has a sack in 11 of 12 games this season. He now has 17.5 sacks on the season, 34.5 for his career, both school records. He is fifth all-time on the Pac-12 Conference’s single-season sacks list and eighth on the conference’s career list.
- Kikaha, with 23.5 tackles for loss, moved past Ron Holmes (23 in 1983) for most tackles for loss in a season at UW. Kikaha’s 50 tackles for loss in his career are third all-time at UW, trailing Holmes (51) and Jason Chorak (61.5).
- Andrew Hudson had two sacks to give him 10 sacks on the season. He is the 12th UW player with 10 or more sacks in a season. Hudson and Kikaha are the first teammates since Ray Cattage and Mark Stewart in 1982 to record double-digit sacks in the same season. (They each had 10 that season.)
- Dwayne Washington has rushing touchdowns of 68, 71 and 32 yards in two career games against Oregon State. He rushed for 100 yards on 14 carries Saturday night, his second consecutive 100-yard game.
- Jaydon Mickens‘ 36-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter was the longest rush of his career and his first rushing touchdown. He had a 54-yard TD reception in the first quarter, the second time in his career his has scored two touchdowns in the same game.
- Cyler Miles‘ 253 passing yards are the second-most in his career. His passer rating of 199.4 is the best in any start of his career.
- A season-high nine players caught at least one pass for UW, including Miles, who had a 2-yard reception.