November 25, 2014 at 6:04 AM
- UW seniors recall their first (long) trip to Pullman in 2010.
- A Cougars linebacker recalls an icy reception he received in Seattle.
- Bud Withers with a rundown of the “thoroughly unsettled” Pac-12 bowl outlook.
- WSU receiver Kristoff Williams will take part in Senior Night, despite some conflicting reports about Mike Leach‘s comments that.
- Chris Petersen is excited for his first Apple Cup.
- A nice read on Dante Pettis and his dad, Astros third-base coach Gary Pettis.
- More UW interviews from Monday’s press conference.
- The Pac-12 has admitted to officiating mistakes in the Cal-Stanford game.
— Neil Stover (@neilstover) November 24, 2014