- ESPN reports (insider) that UW offensive coordinator Jonathan Smith is the No. 2 candidate at Oregon State, behind BYU’s Bronco Mendenhall reportedly the top candidate.
- The Oregonian’s John Canzano: Big questions loom for Oregon State.
- A list of more potential candidates for Oregon State.
- Riley will make $2.7 million per year at Nebraska.
- Arizona and Oregon play for the Pac-12 title tonight in a game that will have a ripple effect on the rest of the conference’s bowl matchups.
Also: Fan voting — which is 1/17th of the selection process — remains open for the Paul Hornung Award. Have to think Shaq is a shoo-in for the award, which is based mostly on voting from a 16-member panel:
— UW Football (@UW_Football) December 5, 2014