February 3, 2015 at 8:10 AM
- Star QB Jake Browning headlines a talented, balanced offensive class for the Huskies.
- Good story here on how Steve Sarkisian got 13-year-old Tate Martell to commit to UW a few years ago. Martell, now a sophomore, has since decommitted, but says he is still considering UW.
- An interesting story on how coaches use “negative recruiting” this time of year.
- A fun story on national signing day mishaps and surprises.
- Another NFL mock draft has three Huskies projected in the first round.