February 19, 2015 at 9:49 AM
- Another nice story from the Sacramento Bee on Shaq Thompson and Arik Armstead on their prep for the NFL. They’ve come a long way with their nutritional education. “Your body is everything,” Thompson said. “In college, it’s different. You eat what you want. No one listens to a nutritionist, but now you have to. My mom won’t believe it, but I’m eating vegetables now.”
- NFL personnel have questions about Hau’oli Kikaha‘s injury history; he’s ready to move on.
- Washington State has a plan to boost its pool of boosters.
- Condotta has a note here on Jake Locker, soon to be a free agent. “I think the injuries made it tough for him,’’ Tennessee Titans general manager Ruston Webster said. “But there are multiple things. One was the fact that he’s had three offensive coordinators and been through a lot of transition in Tennessee. There have been points in time when he’s really gotten it going and then he’s gotten hurt. But Jake can definitely play and I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with us or somebody else.’
- A look at some of the odd questions prospects will face at the combine.
- From Christian Caple: UW AD Scott Woodward gives Lorenzo Romar his “full support.”