‘Tis the season for resolutions: eat less, drink less, talk less, appreciate life more, spend less time on social media, spend more time voting that the Seattle Times gets a new economics columnist…
But what about your personal finances? Remember, there are two rules: Don’t be greedy and don’t be stupid. Everything else is details.
So what is your top personal-finance resolution for 2015?
This Week’s Links:
• Four innovations for poor farmers | Bill Gates
• With robotics, where will all the workers go? | Nouriel Roubini
• Are happy days here again for the economy? | MarketWatch
• Ten ways to combat upward distribution of income | Dean Baker
• Amazon had a great holiday season…or did it? | The Motley Fool
• Weyerhaeuser will end health-care benefits for former salaried employees | Longview Daily News
• Banking culture encourages dishonesty | Scientific American
• An energy crisis as early as 2016 | Oil & Energy
Today’s Econ Haiku:
Has the market priced
The new political war?
Or is that just bull?
I invite you to break your resolution about social media and follow me on Twitter @jontalton