Confession: I don’t know anything about this ticket stuff for obvious reasons. The Mariners released their season ticket pricing structures. It appears some of them are increasing, which seems typical of most seasons.
Here’s the info ….
The Seattle Mariners today announced plans and pricing structure for 2015 season tickets, both renewals and new accounts. A new partial plan, the 20-Game Plan, is being introduced, and “variable pricing” (based on the game) will be used again next season along with demand-based pricing determined by seat location.
Season ticket holders will continue to save from 10% to as much as 60% off the cost of single-game tickets and renewing accounts will have lower pricing than new accounts. There have only been two price increases for full season tickets since 2007.
In addition to full season plans (all 81 games), beginning in 2015, the Mariners will offer 20-Game Plans.
- Four pre-selected 20-Game Plans will be offered in seating locations that were previously not available to partial plan holders.
- The pre-selected 20-Game Plans include a total of 80 of the 81 home games.
- A 20-Game Flex Plan option lets buyers choose their own personal schedule of games.
- 20-Game Plans can be combined to create the desired number and schedule of games.
- Discounts on the 20-Game Plan will range from 10%-30% over single game prices.
2015 Season Ticket Pricing
The Mariners will continue to use “variable” pricing for the individual games within each season ticket package. Next season, plan prices will also be determined based on demand for seats in each location.
- “Variable” prices for each game are determined by day of the week, month, opponent and special event.
- Demand for seats in the Main Level, Terrace Club and Upper Level will be used to determine pricing in those locations.
- Some accounts will have ticket price increases (vs. 2014) and some will have price decreases.
- The largest increase will be $2.62 per ticket for locations directly behind home plate. Other plans will have price decreases as much as $1.26 per ticket per game.
- Mariners season ticket prices on the Main Level rank in the lower half of MLB teams.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
Mariners season ticket holders enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits:
Significant savings over single game ticket prices (10%-60%).
Seattle Mariners Team Store discounts of 10% everyday (and 20% every Tuesday) at all five Team Stores.
Discount on pre-paid season parking at Safeco Field garage.
Discounts on select Safeco Field Suites.
Exclusive Season Ticket Holder events and opportunities such as early gate openings to watch Mariners batting practice, exclusive meet and greet opportunities, and more.
Complimentary 2015 Mariners Information Guide.
Presale for Spring Training, single-game tickets and other Safeco Field special events.
Priority for postseason tickets.
Hit It Here Café reservations on game days.
Secure online ticket management, including resale and forwarding services through Mariners.com/MyAccount.