Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates once again tops Forbes’ list of the richest people in America.
Gates, currently chairman of Microsoft’s board as well co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has a net worth of $66 billion, according to Forbes, which last year ranked him at No. 1 with $59 billion net worth.
Other Washington state residents on the list:
- Jeff Bezos, at No. 11, with estimated net worth of $23.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer, No. 19, $15.9 billion
- Paul Allen, No. 20, $15 billion
- James Jannard, No. 150, $2.8 billion
- Craig McCaw, No. 311, $1.5 billion
- Bruce Nordstrom, No. 360, $1.2 billion
Forbes’ list can be found here.
(Photo of Bill Gates from Microsoft)