Delta Air Lines is adding more flights from Seattle to popular beach and ski destinations, plus regional service to Spokane, as it keeps strongly expanding service at Sea-Tac Airport and continues to give regional powerhouse Alaska Airlines a run for the money.
Delta plans to add service from Seattle to Maui plus to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Calgary, Alberta; Spokane; and Bozeman, Mont.
The Delta flights will begin in November and December (international flights still are awaiting government approval). Here’s the word from Delta on the new routes:
- Four daily flights to Spokane International Airport using two-class, 65-seat CRJ-700 aircraft beginning Nov. 3
- Two daily flights to Calgary International Airport using two-class, 76-seat Embraer E-175 aircraft, beginning Nov. 3
New Seattle service beginning Dec. 20 includes:
- One daily flight to Maui’s Kahului Airport using a Boeing 757-200.
- One daily seasonal flight to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport through Jan. 4, 2015, then Saturday service from Jan. 10 through March 28, 2015, using two-class, 76-seat Embraer E-175 aircraft.
- Four weekly flights to Los Cabos through Jan. 10, 2015, then Saturday service beginning Jan. 17, 2015, using an Airbus A319 aircraft.
- Four weekly flights to Puerto Vallarta through Jan. 10, 2015, then Saturday service beginning Jan. 17, 2015, using an Airbus A319 aircraft.