November 26, 2014 at 2:54 PM
Are slopes opening for the holiday weekend? Here’s what’s been announced as of 3 p.m. Wednesday. Click on the links for latest updates.
- Summit at Snoqualmie: No
- Crystal Mountain: No
- Stevens Pass: No
- White Pass: No
- Mount Baker: Yes, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, and maybe on weekend
- Mission Ridge: Chair 1 open with manmade snow, Friday-Sunday, Nov. 28-30
- Whistler: Yes
- Cypress Mountain: Yes, Friday-Sunday, Nov. 28-30
- Sun Peaks: Yes
- Red Mountain: T-bar only
- Big White: No
- Mount Hood Meadows: Not on Friday, maybe Sat.-Sun.
- Mount Bachelor: Closed Thursday, maybe open Friday and beyond.
- Timberline: Open Friday and through the weekend.