Wherein we take a stern, serious, traditional look at the state of Pac-12 football . . .
1. Oregon . . . Last time Ducks lost to Huskies, leisure suits were popular
2. Stanford . . . Taser-equipped defenders rarely miss tackles
3. Utah . . . Whittingham to name starting QB for OSU at halftime
4. Arizona . . . RichRod adds “Hoke Watch” app to iPhone
5. Arizona State . . . Graham decides: Going with Taylor Bercovici this week
6. USC . . . In nice homecoming touch, O.J. to be in portable cell on sideline
7. Washington . . . Thompson best Shaq since Caddy
8. UCLA . . . Neuheisel rips Bruins for country-club atmosphere
9, California . . . Crash of 1929 had nothing on Bears last week
10. Oregon State . . . Where’s Tonu Tuimalealiifano when you need him?
11. WSU . . . No game; will suit up late Saturday night just out of habit
12. Colorado . . . Forecast calls for El Nino, more Buffs losses