June 27, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Live chat: Q&A on Supreme Court’s health-care ruling
Join us for a live chat from 1:15-1:45 p.m. Thursday to discuss how the Supreme Court ruling will affect insurance coverage in Washington state.
We’ll have senior health policy analyst Barb Flye and spokesperson Stephanie Marquis, both from the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner, and Michael Marchand, director of communications for the Washington Health Benefit Exchange, answering your questions.
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
- Huge win for Seattle council districts; narrow loss for public financing
About this blog
Trending with readers