August 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM
AG hopeful Bob Ferguson: Primary a “dream start”
Democrat Bob Ferguson called the early returns from Tuesday’s primary a “dream start” for his campaign for attorney general.
Ferguson had 49 percent in the earliest returns, while Republican and fellow King County Councilman Reagan Dun had 40 percent and Republican Stephen Pidgeon had 10 percent.
“We’re outworking our opponent,” Ferguson said during an election night party at the campaign headquarters at Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jay Inslee. “We’re campaigning in all 39 counties, but most important is we have the right message.”
* This post has been corrected. An earlier version incorrectly quoted Ferguson.
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
About this blog
Trending with readers