August 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM
AG hopeful Bob Ferguson: Primary a “dream start”
Democrat Bob Ferguson called the early returns from Tuesday’s primary a “dream start” for his campaign for attorney general.
Ferguson had 49 percent in the earliest returns, while Republican and fellow King County Councilman Reagan Dun had 40 percent and Republican Stephen Pidgeon had 10 percent.
“We’re outworking our opponent,” Ferguson said during an election night party at the campaign headquarters at Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jay Inslee. “We’re campaigning in all 39 counties, but most important is we have the right message.”
* This post has been corrected. An earlier version incorrectly quoted Ferguson.
- KING 5 poll: McGinn, Murray and Steinbrueck lead tight race for mayor
- Gun-control group putting ads on Metro Transit buses
- Tim Burgess quits Seattle mayor’s race
- Washington tea party group says it was among those targeted by IRS
- State Senate panel OK’s changes to DUI laws
About this blog
Trending with readers