October 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Join us for one last presidential debate Monday at 6 p.m.
The third and final presidential debate between Republican Mitt Romney and Democratic President Barack Obama took place tonight, and we chatted about it in real time. By now, more and more voters have made up their minds. But the race is close — tied, according to some polls. The debates have been more persuasive than many people anticipated. Reread the chat below for commentary from readers and top-notch political reporters and editors.
We fed in tweets from Seattle Times news partner Seattle Globalist, which held a debate-watching party tonight at Liberty Bar on Seattle’s Capitol Hill. The Globalist blog describes itself as “a daily ‘hyperglobal’ blog covering the connections between Seattle and the rest of the globe.”
- 25,000 Washington residents to lose unemployment benefits this month
- Ed Murray names deputies, other high-profile hires
- Gun-rights groups dominate in money to state’s politicians
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
About this blog
Trending with readers