October 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Make your own political ad contest fizzles out
We had good intentions, but in the end, we think people must be sick of political ads.
A few weeks ago, we asked readers to make their own political video ads and share them on Youtube.com. A few of you did, and we appreciate that, but we really didn’t get enough to call it a real contest. Hey, not everything pans out the way you expect.
We want to thank Henri, le chat noir, for his help in getting the contest kicked off. Perhaps the standard set by filmmaker Will Braden, Henri’s owner, was intimidating for people.
Meantime, we did notice that house pets may actually be running for office. Here are a couple of videos about those campaigns. Enjoy!
- Ed Murray names deputies, other high-profile hires
- Gun-rights groups dominate in money to state’s politicians
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
About this blog
Trending with readers