October 23, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Some Tacoma-area voters receive misprinted ballots
About 1,400 voters in Tacoma, Parkland and Spanaway received misprinted ballots.
They’re in the new 10th Congressional District but the misprinted ballots had candidates from another district.
Pierce County says it’s mailing those voters corrected ballots with a letter explain the problem and new voting instructions.
The county says it will take steps to make sure only the corrected ballots are tabulated.
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
- Huge win for Seattle council districts; narrow loss for public financing
About this blog
Trending with readers