October 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Seattle Times, home of the Truth Needle
Astute readers of The Seattle Times news pages know they can count on our “Truth Needle” feature to fact-check some of the more off-base claims in this political season’s slew of TV, print and other ads by politicians and issue campaigns.
Well, today is Halloween, and some of our high-level producers, Lauren Rabaino, Katrina Barlow and Matt Ironside, (in that order) couldn’t resist. They came to work dressed for some truth needling — true, half-true and just plain false. Sound familiar?
If you see any of these three out and about this evening, please smile at them and give them prodigious amounts of candy.
- Gun-control group putting ads on Metro Transit buses
- Tim Burgess quits Seattle mayor’s race
- Washington tea party group says it was among those targeted by IRS
- State Senate panel OK’s changes to DUI laws
- Mayoral candidates have money, bow ties
About this blog
Trending with readers