October 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Seattle Times, home of the Truth Needle
Astute readers of The Seattle Times news pages know they can count on our “Truth Needle” feature to fact-check some of the more off-base claims in this political season’s slew of TV, print and other ads by politicians and issue campaigns.
Well, today is Halloween, and some of our high-level producers, Lauren Rabaino, Katrina Barlow and Matt Ironside, (in that order) couldn’t resist. They came to work dressed for some truth needling — true, half-true and just plain false. Sound familiar?
If you see any of these three out and about this evening, please smile at them and give them prodigious amounts of candy.
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
About this blog
Trending with readers