November 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Have you voted? Share pictures
Pick up a copy of Tuesday’s Seattle Times newspaper to get your “I Voted!” sticker, or download the image here. Take a picture of yourself or friends wearing the sticker and email it to our public Flickr account (see instructions below). We’ll post a selection online.
- Put a short title, your first name (last name optional) and city in the email subject line.
(Example: I voted! - Lisa, Seattle).
- Send your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach only one image per email.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #IvotedST
The “I Voted!” sticker is sponsored by Bartell Drugs.
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
- Huge win for Seattle council districts; narrow loss for public financing
About this blog
Trending with readers