November 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Have you voted? Share pictures
Pick up a copy of Tuesday’s Seattle Times newspaper to get your “I Voted!” sticker, or download the image here. Take a picture of yourself or friends wearing the sticker and email it to our public Flickr account (see instructions below). We’ll post a selection online.
- Put a short title, your first name (last name optional) and city in the email subject line.
(Example: I voted! - Lisa, Seattle).
- Send your picture to email@example.com. Please attach only one image per email.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #IvotedST
The “I Voted!” sticker is sponsored by Bartell Drugs.
- Gun-control group putting ads on Metro Transit buses
- Tim Burgess quits Seattle mayor’s race
- Washington tea party group says it was among those targeted by IRS
- State Senate panel OK’s changes to DUI laws
- Mayoral candidates have money, bow ties
About this blog
Trending with readers