November 5, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Election Night countdown begins now
Seattle Times reporters, editors, photographers, web producers and graphics and data folks have been preparing for months for Election Night.
So join us Tuesday on seattletimes.com for full coverage before and after the returns come in.
We’ll have minute-by-minute updates, including live analysis from Times columnist Danny Westneat, reports on Politics Northwest from our team of reporters in the field and full state and national election returns and results maps.
And you can follow us on Twitter @seattletimes, hashtag #waelex.
- Gov. Jay Inslee named finance chair for Democratic Governors Association
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
About this blog
Trending with readers