November 6, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Election analysis with Danny Westneat
From pot to presidents, gay marriage to governors — this has been one of the most compelling elections in Washington state history.
Seattle Times columnist Danny Westneat spent election night offering live analysis and his take on the local and national implications of Election 2012.
- 25,000 Washington residents to lose unemployment benefits this month
- Ed Murray names deputies, other high-profile hires
- Gun-rights groups dominate in money to state’s politicians
- Sen. Patty Murray: Budget deal will restore public trust in Congress
- State Senate majority plans to pick up where it left off last session
About this blog
Trending with readers