November 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Worried about your ballot? Check here … but not too often
Washington voters who’ve mailed in their ballots and want to make sure their vote will count can go to King County’s website to track their ballot.
With just your name and date of birth, you can make sure your ballot was received and that the signature was accepted by using the county ballot tracker.
But keep in mind that if you sent your ballot through the the U. S. Postal Service, hitting refresh over and over won’t make it arrive any faster. Trust us. We’ve tried.
Meanwhile, for the really obsessive among you, there’s also this: The King County Elections webcam, where you watch ballots being processed.
It’s not Hitchcock, but it’s still pretty interesting — at least this week.
- Gun-control group putting ads on Metro Transit buses
- Tim Burgess quits Seattle mayor’s race
- Washington tea party group says it was among those targeted by IRS
- State Senate panel OK’s changes to DUI laws
- Mayoral candidates have money, bow ties
About this blog
Trending with readers