November 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Worried about your ballot? Check here … but not too often
Washington voters who’ve mailed in their ballots and want to make sure their vote will count can go to King County’s website to track their ballot.
With just your name and date of birth, you can make sure your ballot was received and that the signature was accepted by using the county ballot tracker.
But keep in mind that if you sent your ballot through the the U. S. Postal Service, hitting refresh over and over won’t make it arrive any faster. Trust us. We’ve tried.
Meanwhile, for the really obsessive among you, there’s also this: The King County Elections webcam, where you watch ballots being processed.
It’s not Hitchcock, but it’s still pretty interesting — at least this week.
- State climate panel melts down
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
About this blog
Trending with readers