March 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Memorial service for former Gov. Booth Gardner to be held March 30
A public memorial service honoring the late Gov. Booth Gardner will be held on Saturday, March 30 at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma.
Gardner, who served two terms as governor of Washington state, from 1985 to 1993, died Friday, March 15 at the age of 76. The service will start at 11 a.m. at the Memorial Fieldhouse.
- Anti-DUI work group: Yes to random checkpoints, no to alcohol bans
- Pedersen likely to fill Murray’s state Senate seat; Walkinshaw in line for House
- Murray heads off to mayor’s school
- Pro-coal alliance fires spokeswoman after hot mic incident
- Huge win for Seattle council districts; narrow loss for public financing
About this blog
Trending with readers